I open my eyes but you're not there
I wondering if you okay
No text, no call from you
You just disappear
And suddenly I remember
Those memories of you and me
Its good, its beautiful
But you disappear
Don't go, please don't
I just want you here with me
Don't go, please don't
I just want you here, i don't want you go away
For once I thought that I'm dreaming
Waking up without you by my side
But it's not a dream
You are disappear, you are disappear, oh no
Don't go, please don't
I just want you here with me
Don't go, please don't
I just want you here, i don't want you go..
Don't go, please don't
I don't want you go away
Don't go, please don't
You're my precious thing, my precious thing I love
You're my precious thing, my precious thing...
I love...
-----------------
This is my original song, I created it when someone left me. Actually I have made the video, but not posted it in YouTube yet, because I'm too shy to post it hahaha
Thats it people, see you in the next post ;)
love,
lika ;)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar